This Friday is the long-awaited time for Black Friday sales. There’s been a debate on how big of a discount would be available this year considering that we’ve spent almost 2 years under the fear of the pandemic. Some retailers/brands struggled and caused some businesses to close many of their stores across Canada (and the world), but here’s to hoping that things bounce back even more! Anyways, here are some of the sales and deals to expect this year.
Some links on my blog are affiliate links, where I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. The disclosure policy can be found here.
I’m not really planning on buying a lot, or anything really, this year. Which can be a little tricky since my mom and I are planning to go out shopping this Friday, I worry about spending money on items we don’t need but I’m sure we can handle ourselves.
Without further ado, let’s just get right into it.
Table of Contents
- The Face Shop/Nature Collection: 20-40% off
- Great time to get their pricier stuff (anti-aging, Yehwadam, etc.)
- Decent prices for their Dr. Belmeur items
- Free shipping with any purchase + free gifts over $100+
- Jolse: various sales and discounts, most notable is the free shipping minimum is $50+
- $0 deals
- Bundle Deals (buy more, save more)
- Free gifts over $100+, $150+
- Yesstyle also has certain deals that are revealed closer to the date
- Sephora seems to already have their sales going full swing, but there isn’t anything I really need this year
For all other K-Beauty/Beauty needs, be sure to check out these.
- Bath and Body Works: they seem to be running a buy 3 get 3 free promo for black friday
- This is one of the best promos that they offer
- Promo should be the entire store with some exceptions
- Best Buy: various deals, with special emphasis on gaming laptops/stuff
- They have the same deal for the laptop that I have, which is a great deal
- I suggest heading to the store early or trying to order it online if you want something
- Staples: a fair amount of random deals
- Amazon: a lot of deals, like always. Hard to keep up, honestly.
- Aritzia: As I’m writing this now, they only have a 50% off black friday warmup sale. So I’ll assume they’ll have another better (?) sale closer to the date
- Book-wise, Kobo has a great offer for Black Friday! From now until December 3rd, their Kobo Plus free trial is extended to 60 days. Kobo Plus is an all-you-can-read monthly ebook subscription at $9.99 a month. Check it out by clicking the second banner below!
Looking for more book deals? Check out my other blog: Commuting Reads.
And that’s all I have for you this time, happy Black Friday shopping! I’ll see you in my next blog post, which should hopefully be a Black Friday recap or haul.